CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our Weekend Away!


Andy and I had a blast being away for the weekend. Macky was so sweet and she watched the kids all weekend so we could go away all alone and relax! We went to Tallasee, TN which is near the "Tail of the Dragon." The Dragon is a 11 mile streach of 318 curves that Motorcyclists and Car Enthusists come from all over to experience. It is very neat and has some wicked curves! Andy was a little sad that we took the car but he enjoyed driving it and hopes one day we can return with the motorcycle.

We spent Saturday in Gatlinburg, TN and Andy was thrilled to see Cooter's Garage. Getting to see the General Lee made it all worth a day of shopping!


Sunset on the way back to our cabin from Gatlinburg, TN. We were on the Foothills Parkway which was a beautiful scenic road.

Andy and I at Bald River Falls...It was beautiful and so hard to take a picture using the timer. We were in the water on some rocks and I had to jump across to get from the camera to Andy! It was funny and then I was shocked at how awesome the picture was of us! I felt like a professional photographer after that!

Bald River Falls is in TN off of the Cherehala Skyway which is another huge motorcycle touring road, surprise surprise! We did climb up into the water fall and it was amazing...It was a 40 foot climb and I was a little scared! We had a great trip and the boys had a lot of fun with Macky...she spoiled them both!

0 comments: