CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Jumping and Growing...

Kail is growing like a weed! Here he is wearing his hat...actually it is a Halloween Bucket that Grandma Dudash bought for Drew. Drew believes it is a hat and want everyone to wear it! Look how blue those eyes are!

Drew playing with his barn and cars...he like to drive them thru the barn! Such a boy!
This is a smile...for the new camera I got! I am thrilled to have gotten a Digital SLR camera. I have been wanting one scine living with my parents while pregnant with Kail. It was so easy to get AWESOME pictures of Drew. He is so hard to get pictures of but it is so fast I can actually get good pictures of him!
Andy and Kail posing...
Andy and his dad....
Does Kail look like Andy or what?


Kail learned to jump and he loves it! Sorry I turned the camera and it is sideways!




Other than that we are awaiting Hanna's arrival. Andy will be working a lot over the weekend. Drew has an Eye appointment at Duke on Monday so start saying some prayers for us! I am sure his eyes will be better than our last appointment! I am off to bed! Hugs and kisses to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So seriously...that picture of Andy & Kail...& then Andy's dad & lil' Andy...wow! Wow! We now know what Kail will look like when he is 30.

- CMG

David said...

Fun pics guys. Nice to be able to see the nephews when work is slow :-) --Dave