
The Ligonier Diamond. This is one of my fondest memories of my Grandparents....Visiting the Diamond in the center of town. It is the most beautiful "gazebo" ever!

St. Anne's Church in Wilpen, PA. My Grandparents house is so close we could walk to church. I always dreamed of getting married here but it was a little far! I was baptized here and my parents were married here! I am very sad to say that it is being torn down and all the stained glass windows have already been removed. I believe this is the last time I will see this church but will always remember doughnut's and coffee hour after mass!

Drew LOVED when the marching band's came thru the parade. We attended Fort Ligonier Day's and this year was the 250th year sine the French and Indian war battle was fought in Ligonier. We went back since it was a huge celebration and we had not been to PA since before Drew was born. We went back to PA almost every year to see the Parade.

Andy holding Drew up on his shoulders during the parade.Drew was so happy and loved watching all the stuff! The music was by far his favorite!

Kail during the parade...asleep in the stroller! He was zonked out!

Pap Pap and Drew....Pap Pap always gives Drew bad things like soda! Oh well!

Kail and his Great Great Aunt Betty.

Drew eating an apple from Great Aunt Roni and Great Uncle Albert's apple tree.

Kail sitting in the grass all alone!

Aunt JoAnne, Me and my Mom.
2 comments:
Hey Megan- This is crazy- I was looking at your pictures and thought I was looking at the wrong blog. My husband's family is from the Ligionier/Latrobe area. My father in law was at the parade signing copies of his book. I saw the picture of the diamond and of course recognized it right away! I am sure your family would have to know my in laws. "The Nicelys" Small world. Glad to see you all are doing so well!
Love your cake. Guess you must be getting an 'A' in your class. Yes, sibling rivalry is tough. It is a little easier for me since they are both the same size. 7 months seems awfully soon to crawl. I think Kail eats more than my kids.
Post a Comment