Happy New Year! We had a great New Year's Eve...We all went over to my dear friend, Rachel's and hung out with her, her husband John and their daughter Hannah. Hannah and Drew are a few months apart and love to play together. Andy and John hung out and smoked cigars while Rachel and I had girl time. It was so much fun and very special to hang out. Rachel and I have been best friends since we were in the 6th grade so we love hanging out together. Drew had so much fun with Hannah and jumping on her bean bags...they were laughing and giggling up a storm. I believe that Hannah and Drew were exausted after all the fun! They both went to bed super early last night after all the partying!
Other than that we hung out and were lazy! This time of year is always hard for me after the holidays are over. My twin brother, Kevin passed away 13 years ago today. So that makes it even harder for our family. I spent a little of the day reflecting on memories for him and then missing him, which I do almost every day. I am always thankful of the wonderful guardian angel that Andy, Drew, Kail and I have....I know he is always watching over us!
Tomorrow we are going shopping for some lumber to build a much needed shed! Andy's first "honey-do" of the year! I think he is excited to build a shed...anyone interested in helping is welcome to help! This project will take up a few weekends of the new year but we are excited to get started!
I better get off to bed! I hope everyone has had a wonderful New Year so far and we send love and kisses to everyone!
Friday, January 2, 2009
Happy New Year!!
Posted by Megan, Andy, Drew and Kail at 10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment