CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Kail's Baptism

So we got home from London and jumped right into Party mode! Kail was baptized on Saturday so I had to cook and plan lunch for 30 people at our house after the ceremony! Needless to say I pulled it off and it was great! Kail was amazing and did not cry when they were dumping the water on his little head! He was so happy to be the center of attention for a day! We also kinda celebrated his birthday too since it is in 2 weeks...crazy how fast time flies! Kail will be one and Drew will be three!

Drew is doing great and got a tricycle as an early birthday present from Sue Sue! He rade it yesterday and actually even peddled a little bit! It was so adorable! He is getting so big and talking up a storm! I love his little voice...it is so sweet! He says "hi mom" all day and hugs me! It is so fun to talk to him and have him ramble on about stuff to me! He is doing great with his speech therapist and she really enjoys him. He actually finally said "open" today for her rather than his usual "Op". He is just amazing! So while he is getting therapy I am constantly trying to entertain Kail and keep him from distracting Drew plus listen and observe the therapy session. Kail is a very naughty and mischevious kid! Today he got so mad at Drew that he stared yelling and hitting - I was shoked to see his little temper and it is just like me! Drew is so subdued and calm, always sweet with very mild tantrums and then Kail is so so so loud! I think he is already into his terrible twos!

We are doing great and all is well! I think everything is back to normal after the trip, Andy's birthday and then he baptism at least until Kail's Birthday! We send all of our love to everyone!

0 comments: