Last night about midnight, Kail was awake...wide awake. After giving him a bottle and putting him back in his crib I went to check on him to find him standing up. I swear, he is so strong and growing so fast. I guess today we have to lower the mattress down so he won't jump out! Andy was shocked when I told him this morning!
Drew started saying Giraffe and won't stop. I think I heard it over thousand times on Saturday. Macky, my aunt is here and she asked me to make him stop saying it. Every time you asked him a qustion he would say Giraffe, it is annoying but so adorable! I guess he really like giraffes! He is not enjoying Kail moving so much and taking his toys. It seems to irritate him quite a bit. I think once Kail is on his level it will make him much happier to play with him!
Other than that we are doing great and getting exciting about the holidays!
Monday, November 24, 2008
The Boys!
Posted by Megan, Andy, Drew and Kail at 1:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment