CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Week...

Drew and Kail with Santa...It was so hard to even get one of them to look at the camera! Oh well! We tried! Drew still is not sure about this Santa guy or even getting the fact that he brings presents! Maybe next year it will be really exciting!
Drew loved playing in the Poinsettia's at the Youngsville Fire Dept. Christmas party. He was thrilled with them but then decided how fun it was to tear the flowers! Rotten little man!

Drew left his milk on the toy table and guess who found it! Kail decided he can drink out of a sippy cup and likes Milk! He is way to young for so many things but he wants to be just like Drew...maybe it is a good thing!



Drew and Kail playing in the tub...Drew finally realizes they can cause trouble together and Kail is not an inconvenience! So cute to see them playing and smiling!


Kail and his big smile...It is rare for him to smile at the camera...It comes out and he stops smiling but in real life he smiles all day long! He is so so cute!

Drew and his favorite hat...He wants to be just like his Daddy!

Drew hanging a ball on the tree! He loves the tree and is fascinated with the lights!

Kail standing at the toy table getting ready to cause some trouble! He is rotten and in EVERYTHING! We are always chasing him away from something! Now that he can crawl and stand he wants no one to hold him...I wanna go go go!

Drew in his tigger hat that Grandma and Grandpa Dudash got him from Disney! He loves it almost as much as his fire helmet! He is so so busy too!


I am feeling much better. I finally get my stitches out on Tuesday! Yeah! I am about to itch myself to death! It is hard to recover after chasing the monsters around, thankfully my Aunt Macky is here to help me! I don't know how I would recover with out her help! Andy is ready for a busy week and is doing great. I think he is happy since Santa brought him a new laptop for Christmas and he got it already! I better get off to bed...Happy Days to all!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new pictures of the boys!

Anonymous said...

These are such great pics of the boys! I'm glad you're feeling better. Take care.