Thanksgiving day I woke up feeling kind of bad but kepig in spirit I ignored the pain until I could no longer bear it. I went to the emergency room early friday morning to discover I had gall stones and a very unhappy gallbladder. We parted ways about 6 pm friday night and have been feeling much better just sore from surgery. I have 4 nice incisions that they made and hopefully they will be smaller than I imagine once the bandages come out! I am suppose to hav 2-4 weeks recovery with no lifting over 5 pounds...imagine that! Thankfully, My Aunt Macky is here taking care of the boys to help me out with recovery...God bless her! Send us lots of well wishes and a quick speedy recovery!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hope you have a speedy recovery.. If you need anything just let me know!
Post a Comment