CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Silly Boys....

Yestreday the boys were playing together and I managed to record a small clip of it! It seems a little rough but Kail loved it and was laughing so hard!

Other than that, we are all doing well. Drew Speech Eval. was redone and he did much better the second time...Little delay in speech like we thought as opposed to a severe delay. He and Kail are begining to enjoy themselves and find they can play together. Sometimes it is a little rough for me but I understand they are boys! Drew went to the eye doctor over at duke and he is doing great. They did give him a new RX for glasses so we are waiting for those to get made and hopefuly he will want to waer them! I better run and get lunch ready for them! I have some more pictures to post so maybe during naptime I can come back!

0 comments: