CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

The week in review!

Drew had a speech evaluation on Tuesday. I have been having a really hard time with the outcome and needed some time before I posted about it! It was scheduled for 11 and she showed up at 9:30. He was still sleeping since he takes after me! I got him up and he is not nice when woken up or is still waking up. I asked if I could feed him breakfast but she said she had an 11 o'clock appointment and did not think I had time to feed him. So needless to say he wanted NOTHING to do with her and would not cooperate. He was given an age of 1 year 10 months for speech....a severe delay and I was really upset. I took it personal and really had a bad time with the results. They are going to retest him this week after I complained about the test and how awful it was. He will be prepared for this evaluation this time.

Drew also has an eye exam on Tuesday so we are excited to see what they say. I am a little nervous about it, mainly that he will be uncooperative. I pray and will ask God to help him with patience and calmness that day! I will let everyone know what they say when we get back on Tuesday. Say a prayer for us!

Kail is doing great and getting so big! He is in 12 month clothes already. I am excited bc Drew has a lot of 12 months spring and summer clothes so Kail may finally be able to wear his clothes! He is getting teeth like crazy....he has 2 coming on top and 2 on the bottom! He has been eating some real food here and there...he eats everything at this age. I dont want that to change and him become picky like Drew is! I think Kail is on the brink of walking and ready to go!

Today we went to the Train show and Flea Market since it was so nice. The boys enjoyed it and spending time with PapPap and his trains! After that we worked outside for a little bit, Drew was napping but Kail sat outside with us! He was unsure of the grass and just around watching us! He has not really had the luxury of nice weather yet! I think tomorrow is going to be another beautiful day!

I better get off to bed! Have a great night and I will try to upload some pictures this week! Love to all

0 comments: